The definitions below have the following meanings:
- Piekarnia Galicyjska Sp. z o.o. - Piekarnia Galicyjska Sp. z o.o. with with headquarters in Ropczyce, street Masarska 10a, 39-100 Ropczyce, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court in Rzeszów - XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 00000229181, NIP 865-240-01-78, REGON 180021904;
- Website - website available at: www.galicia.com.pl;
- Regulations - these Regulations specifying the rules of using the Website by Users;
- User - a person using the Website in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.
II. Personal data protection
- The administrator of personal data is Piekarnia Galicyjska Sp. z o.o..
- Piekarnia Galicyjska Sp. z o.o. ensures protection of personal data in accordance with applicable law in particular the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2002, N 101, item 926, consolidated text) and the rules set out in the Regulations, including in particular securing them against disclosure to unauthorized persons, removal by an unauthorized person, processing in violation of the Act, and alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
- Piekarnia Galicyjska Sp. z o.o. will not transfer personal data to other entities.
- The User's personal data will be processed by Piekarnia Galicyjska Sp. z o.o. only to the extent necessary for the purposes related to the User's use of the Website, subject to paragraph 5 of this section.
- Piekarnia Galicyjska Sp. z o.o. may ask the User for consent to the transmission of commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002. on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2013, item 1422, consolidated text). Sending commercial information by Piekarnia Galicyjska Sp. z o.o. takes place after obtaining the User's consent.
- Personal data are provided by the User voluntarily, with the proviso that failure to provide the personal data specified in the Regulations will prevent or limit the User's use of the Website.
- Each User has the right to access their personal data and request their correction. All correspondence regarding the processing of personal data should be sent to the following address: Piekarnia Galicyjska Sp. z o.o., street Masarska 10a, 39-100 Ropczyce or to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
III. Information clause
Pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, we would like to inform you that your personal data provided to us via the website / contact form or otherwise (providing a business card, sending an e-mail, telephone contact), are collected, processed and stored in order to correspond with you and for the purpose of for which they were made available to us.
- Personal data may be disclosed to employees or associates of the Company, as well as entities providing support to the Company on the basis of outsourced services and in accordance with the entrustment agreements concluded. We also inform you that your personal data will not be processed automatically and will not be profiled.
- You have the right to access your data, the right to rectify it, delete it, limit its processing, the right to transfer data or to object to its processing. The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
IV. Consent to the processing of personal data
- I agree to the processing by Piekarnia Galicyjska Sp. z o.o. the e-mail address and contact details provided by me for the purpose of establishing business relations.
- I confirm that I am aware of the rights resulting from the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) included in the information clause.
V. Cookies Files
- Cookies are files containing IT data, enabling the reading of this data when using the Website again.
- Cookies are used both on the Website and on its subpages for the following purposes:
a) ensuring the proper functioning, security and reliability of the website,
b) adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites, improving the website (properly displaying the website, tailored to the individual needs of the User),
c) statistical purposes and analyzes that allow to determine how Users use websites, it allows to improve the structure and content of the website,
d) enabling the identification of the session of the User logged in to the Website,
e) for advertising purposes.
- Cookies contain such IT data as: the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the User's device, saving parameters and statistics, and a unique number. They are directed to the Website via a web browser. The above data may be shared with external entities and stored for 2 years.
- Cookies do not contain any personal data that would allow Piekarnia Galicyjska Sp. z o.o. to identify specific Users on their basis.
- Piekarnia Galicyjska Sp. z o.o. informs the User that at any time the User may withdraw his consent to the processing of his personal data by changing the cookie settings by changing the browser settings.
You can change the settings in your browser so that it requests the acceptance of cookies, accepts or rejects only certain types of cookies, or rejects all of them.
Below is information on how to configure cookie settings in example web browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=pl
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265
- Microsoft Edge:https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Opera: https://pomoc.nazwa.pl/faq/czyszczenie-pamieci-podrecznej-i-plikow-cookie-w-przegladarce/
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek-i-danych-stron-firefox .
VI. Changing the regulations
- Piekarnia Galicyjska Sp. z o.o. reserves the right to change the Regulations at any time.
- Users registered on the Website will be notified of the amendment to the Regulations at least 7 days before the amendments come into force by sending an e-mail to the e-mail addresses provided during registration.
VII. Final Provisions
In matters not covered by the Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
I. General provision
- These regulations define the rules for adding User Reviews about products on the website www.GALICIA.com.pl, run by Piekarnia Galicyjska Sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as Piekarnia Galicyjska.
- By submitting an opinion on the product / s to the website www.GALICIA.com.pl, the user accepts and agrees to abide by the rules of these regulations.
- The user's opinion is the statement posted by him on the website www.GALICIA.com.pl, hereinafter referred to as the Website, closely related to his subjective view of the subject of the statement.
II. Rules for publishing opinions
- In order for the Opinion to be published on the Website, it should be written in Polish / English / German or Russian, in accordance with the applicable language rules.
- The published opinions are subjective opinions of the Users, Piekarnia Galicyjska bears no responsibility for their content.
- In order to publish an opinion, the User should provide correct data, ie e-mail address (invisible to other website users), as well as the User's first name. The above data may be used to verify the correctness of the statement.
- The opinion sent by the User will be published after the content is verified by Piekarnia Galicyjska. Piekarnia Galicyjska reserves the right to decide on the placement or rejection of submitted product reviews on the website.
- The User declares that his statement does not violate applicable law or the rights of third parties, and is fully responsible for his statements posted on the Website.
- Piekarnia Galicyjska does not edit opinions posted by Users, however, it reserves the right to remove / reject them, in particular when:
a. violate the applicable provisions of Polish and international law, call for racial, religious or ethnic hatred, etc., as well as contain fascist, pornographic and generally considered vulgar content, promote violence, offend religious feelings or good manners,
b. contain advertising or other marketing content,
c. contain links to websites other than www.GALICIA.com.pl, and in particular to competing websites, shops, comparison engines, etc.,
d. contain personal data, contact details, e-mail addresses, etc.,
e. infringe copyrights, intellectual property rights, patents and trade secrets,
f. do not apply to the reviewed product,
g. have no substantive value,
h. are spam,
i. are a copy of the opinion or its part from other Website Users, the product manufacturer, contain content from various sources,
j. are written entirely in capital letters.
- The content of Users' opinions may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the relevant law enforcement or judicial authorities.
- Customer rating for a product is an average calculated on the basis of individual customer ratings.
- The user grants Piekarnia Galicyjska an unlimited license for free use, distribution, publication, copying and modification by Piekarnia Galicyjska of opinions and any information posted by him on the Website.
- Under the license granted, Piekarnia Galicyjska obtains the right to:
a. disseminate the Opinion by making it available to the public in such a way that everyone can have access to it at a place and time chosen by them (Internet), public display and publication,
b. recording and reproducing the Opinion - including printing, reprographic, magnetic recording and digital technology,
c. under the license granted, the author agrees to use the Opinion in any part, to sub-license to third parties to use the work or its part, to use the work or any part of it for the promotion of the Galician Bakery. At the same time, the author grants the license to Piekarnia Galicyjska that the Opinion is author's and is the result of the User's own intellectual work, and does not infringe the copyrights of third parties. If the above statements are false, the User shall be liable to third parties for violating their work.
IV. Final Provisions
- Piekarnia Galicyjska reserves the right to contact the user posting opinions at the e-mail address provided.
- Piekarnia Galicyjska reserves the right to amend these Regulations. The Regulations enter into force on the day of their publication on the Website's website.